Recent Posts

Friday 10 April 2015

Met Another Angel


http://supertradmum-etheldredasplace.blogspot.com/2013/07/on-meeting-angels.html

I moved to a place because I was offered this house while, and because I met an angel.

Being in the state of New Jersey, I attended Mass and was invited to morning prayer with a group of men, (in this church, there was no morning prayer with women). On this particular day, I was mulling over moving to this empty house offered for seveal months, not wanting to go somewhere temporary yet again, and having to most likely move again in the future.

After Morning Prayer, this one young man came up to me and asked me if I would be at future prayer times, and I said no, I was moving to S..... He looked at me intensely and said "I will be there until the end of the month working in the health industry." He seemed to want to speak with me more, but another person came up and began speaking with him. Then, we all left.

No one has seen that man again in that church. No one knows who he is . He has not come back to Morning Prayer.

When he looked at me, I thought I was looking at purity and innocence, rarely seen in younger people.

He was my encouragement to come here.

My stay here is limited, but God has instructed me to continue working on the chapel and getting chapel things. No matter where I am, this chapel will exist, open to any who want to come.

God is in charge and He has a plan. His angels watch over us.

Of course, remember, the name of this chapel is St. Mary of the Angels and Martyrs, in Ephesus.