Recent Posts

Tuesday 17 February 2015

Remember My Plea Two Years Ago?

I wanted to start a 24/7 Adoration chapel in Walsingham and begged those on the blog to help me buy a perfect place for this. Only one person offered a small amount and I could not pursue the project of bringing daily Adoration to Walsingham.

Homosexuals bought the house, which I knew would happen, as I got that in prayer.

The moment was lost for Christ's presence in the town of the only apparition of Mary in England.

Now, I want to set up a house in America, in an area of much evil and corruption. If anyone wants to help, and this means buying a house, paying for the fees and taxes, and setting up the place for Adoration, I would like to hear from you.

The bishop in this area could then be approached with this idea. I have one person who could join me for a few months a year, as she is from Europe.

I want this to be constant Adoration for priests, bishops, cardinals, the Pope and the spread of the Latin Mass.

Part of the day would be the saying of the Office, the Auxilium Christianorum Prayers, and the Third Order Prayers of the Society of the Most Sorrowful Mother.

I need about 100,000 USD.

Anyone interested?