Recent Posts

Monday 26 August 2013

Home Schooling Part Three Poll Alert

In intend to do a small series for home schoolers, which I have started. However, if I do not have many home schoolers who read this blog, this could be a waste of time.

I have given many talks to parents, including being a presenter at a home schooling conference in Canada years ago (many). In addition, I have developed virtue formation curriculum for home schoolers and for Catholic schools. I have actually written an unpublished book and teacher training modules, used for teachers at two Catholic schools in the past, on this in 2000-2003, based on experience and study. But, as the notes are far, far away in a distant land, I would be reconstructing some of this information which would take time. No problem, if wanted and needed....

Therefore, POLL ALERT.

Thanks.